Hot Import Nights

el_shorty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last Saturday I and some friends went to the Hot Import Nights here in DC, I go every year, and I was always dissapointed with my pictures, but this time I decided to leave my flash in my bag and take my tripod, and what a difference it made.

dsc52007px.jpg

dsc51741lj.jpg

dsc51667ot.jpg

dsc51256ia.jpg

dsc50554oh.jpg

dsc52847tm.jpg

dsc50878xt.jpg

dsc50127ny.jpg

dsc51385jx.jpg

dsc52068nh.jpg

Thanks for the comment, the Skyline is nice, but my favorite is the 350Z.

the first 2 are domestic cars! Ford people are invading our car shows!

That being said, very cool shots.

Xmetal said:
Love the Civic with the perspex bonnet. :)

Awesome pictures, what parts aren't you happy with?
No, I like this pictures just fine, it was the ones that I took during the last couple years that I wasn't happy with, I was using flash instead of the available light. I would show you the ones that I took last year, just to see the difference, but I already deleted them.

great shots... love the warehouse feel and tight crops on all the cars... nice work. :thumbup:

awsome shots, you have some great angles. i wish i had a show like that close by. good idea taking the flash and tripod, they are a must at indoor shows

nvr2low said:
awsome shots, you have some great angles. i wish i had a show like that close by. good idea taking the flash and tripod, they are a must at indoor shows

Appreciate the comments, and if you want to go to a imports show, you might want to go to the NOPI Nationals, one of the stops is Leicester, close Rochester, and that's a great show, with import drag racing, burn-outs, sound-offs, driftting, and bikini contest.

maybe i will hit that up, not big on sport compacts but they usually have cool shows

Most reactions

New Topics

Back