TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
69015874.jpg

69015877.jpg

Shot this couple this evening. CC always welcome.

Very nice work, good skin tones. Nice and clean images.

I prefer #2 to #1.

Good work.
Moose

#2 out of the first... and #1 out of the second 2.... the colours are warm and im loving the angle... great job! x

Great job robert. No. 2 in both sets .. love the black and white one.

All shot available light with no fill flash and or fill cards?

nice shots robert, did you use the "midnight gold" on these too, or something different? the look great. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

rp1600 said:

Yep, all available light. Unfortunately I was shooting solo on these, and didn't have an assistant for the reflector, it might have helped in a shot or two.

JTHphoto said:
nice shots robert, did you use the "midnight gold" on these too, or something different? the look great. :thumbup:

No, no "midnight gold here," this is some of my own PP. Added a little contrast, a touch of USM. Then apply some gaussian blur. In a new layer apply a history brush w/ the "find edges" tool to recapture some of the detail. Dodged a bit on the whites of the eyes. That's about it.

I think they all look great. I think I would've liked #1 more if his head wasn't so close to the edge of the frame and if his shirt wasn't covering that little part of her face. Also, I think the angle works really well in the 1st of that second set you posted. Plus, I like the intimate posing in that one. Although I love the B&W in that second one, her pose is kind of unattractive to me. Something about the way her body looks sort of hunched over too much. But, that's just a nitpick:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back