Hottest model I know...

I might like just a tiny bit of detail on the opposite side of the face.

Love this. :) :lol:

BTW, is your nose slightly off-center there or is that just an illusion?

Seriously, I agree wtih Tiller. I think you need a little more diffusion material to reign in the specular highlights on your left cheek/forehead, and a reflector image left to bring just a LITTLE fill to the right side of your face.

Seriously, I agree wtih Tiller. I think you need a little more diffusion material to reign in the specular highlights on your left cheek/forehead, and a reflector image left to bring just a LITTLE fill to the right side of your face.

OR...LESS light so his left side matches his right!

seriously though, its a pretty cool picture!

It's too dark, with too little visual information to hold my interest. I looked at it for about three seconds, then gave up on it. I'm not kidding. Recently, I've been reading some research on how people actually look at photographs, eye movement patterns, contextual clues, and so on. This photo is so lacking in context and information that my brain just goes, "ehhhh." It's just a few, isolated details.

Do you wear that beard year 'round?

It's too dark, with too little visual information to hold my interest. I looked at it for about three seconds, then gave up on it. I'm not kidding. Recently, I've been reading some research on how people actually look at photographs, eye movement patterns, contextual clues, and so on. This photo is so lacking in context and information that my brain just goes, "ehhhh." It's just a few, isolated details.

eh, the facial hair kept me entranced for at least several minutes. I miss my beard.

No? I thought it was very minimalist but still identifiable as me.

eh, the facial hair kept me entranced for at least several minutes. I miss my beard.

Methinks you have facial hair issues.

I am a big fan of inky pools of flat blackness. The white of your eye has a very disturbing texture. It matches your skin, which is Just Wrong. I agree that a hint of translucency to the shadows left would be helpful, not to show details as that would be missing the point but to fill out the lines of the face. It actually can look a bit MORE creepy to have a black eye socket barely visible over there. Is that good or bad?

That said, I have shot lots of pictures of me that look quite a lot like this, so I am really in no position to be complaining.

runnah is in Maine not panzie city and I think its normal to have had something broken at one time or another.:lol: I like it, nice shot and nice beard to. You guys with the beards should have a beard photo contest.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back