Houses

drafuul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pheene.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I spend too much time shooting homes. Here are a few shots from some of my most recent. All C&C always welcome :)

_G5D0264.jpg

_G5D0602.jpg

_G5D0713.jpg

_G5D7484.jpg

Fantastic job on cloning out the walls in shot 3 :D :D

Sorry, I'm not much for critiquing shots like this. I like the first 2, real nice shots.

Thanks so much for all the positive feedback! Though, I'm not sure what part in 3 looks like it has cloned out walls. There was nothing removed from the image. That's the actual view of them home. (lucky people with money)

Wow. Great shots. #2 I like the best (beautiful ceiling).

Wow these are gorgeous!!!
the first and third ones are my personal fave.. but i just LOVE the first one.
that place is amazing and your photo really brings out the rooms best qualities.
i hope to one day be able to shoot places like this. nice :)

gorgeous places. the sky is very beautiful on the pic#3

Thanks so much for all the positive feedback! Though, I'm not sure what part in 3 looks like it has cloned out walls. There was nothing removed from the image. That's the actual view of them home. (lucky people with money)
Hey, it was just a joke, there are no walls but it looks like a living room setup, thus "nice job on cloning out the walls" :D. I understand it was an outdoor patio setting.

Not something I would see over here in rural PA. Those rooms shown are bigger than my entire house!

Hey, it was just a joke, there are no walls but it looks like a living room setup, thus "nice job on cloning out the walls" :D. I understand it was an outdoor patio setting.

Not something I would see over here in rural PA. Those rooms shown are bigger than my entire house!

Ah, I gotcha. It's funny that you mention the rooms being bigger than your whole house because I live in a studio and sometimes I like to count out how many times my apartment could fit into one of these rooms.

Awesome photos, dude!! Wish my house looked like that (at least a little). Nice job & thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back