How about a Question?

japmula

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Is there something going on with the site right now or am I just doing something wrong? But how come I can't and I'm noticing that other peeps are having a hard time posting their pics too? I'm doing the same thing I've done before....with the correct img tags and url. I'm using photobucket, and they claim to allow hotlinking...soooo, unless they've just changed this option that I don't know about???

I'm not aware of anything happening with the site. With the photos being linked directly to an external site, it would appear that they may be having difficulties.

Photobucket does allow hotlinking...but I do believe you have to go into your account options and make sure it's switched to "allow hotlinking". I think. Lemme go check. Ok...just checked...it says something about direct linking..I'll guess that's the same thing. It should say 'on'.

Oh, but it says this:

Direct linking automatically gets turned off if you have gone over the allowed bandwidth for the month. This resets each month on the day you registered.

So...did ya go over to your allowed bandwidth?

okay thanks, i will try switching to jpgs. thanks guys.

Most reactions

Back