How about the power of flight?

Village Idiot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That's levitation holmes...
How about the power to kill a yak, from 500 yards away, with MIND BULLETS?!?!
That's telekenisis Big Mike
How about the power....to move you

Brand new to photography, or brushing up on some of the basics? Don’t be shy! Tallk to other beginners and ask all your basic photographic(y) questions here!

Could I not be anymore clearer?

Pictures in the photography discussion forums?!!?

Geez....

:p

I'll be honest, I have included pictures in the PD forum, but I use them as a menes of a discriptor to the discussion at hand and generally display them as links as opposed to hotlinking gallery style.

I just like Tenacious D.

That is all.

Hence is my misunderstanding, I know nothing about Tenacious D....though, if If I read the correct wiki page I should look into.

I'll be honest, I have included pictures in the PD forum, but I use them as a menes of a discriptor to the discussion at hand and generally display them as links as opposed to hotlinking gallery style.

Hence is my misunderstanding, I know nothing about Tenacious D....though, if If I read the correct wiki page I should look into.

A lot of "critique my photo" threads lately

It's the comedian Jack Black's band. A lot of foul mouth songs, but he can play guitar and sing. Very funny.

Could I not be anymore clearer?

Pictures in the photography discussion forums?!!?

Geez....

:p

I just like Tenacious D.

That is all.
Okay, so you're noticing an increase of images being displayed in the Discussion forums. You have options. Reply to the poster, especially if you see it's someone new, and let them know they are not posting in a Gallery. All members have the ability to delete their own posts and re-post elsewhere. You could also PM the member with the same piece of information.

Notice I don't suggest "report the post". Please don't make something like this a moderator problem. As stated clearly in the TPF FAQ's, we can't possibly read every post in every forum. There are thousands of members and only a handful of moderators. ;) It's not really our function to chase after every wayward poster with a little broom and dustpan, although if we happen to come across a misplaced thread or we are directly asked by the poster for help, we are happy to do this.

I'm a broken record: we encourage you to proceed as a member-driven forum. Please, familiarize yourselves with our FAQ's and feel free to guide new members along the way. We appreciate all your support! :sun:

terri, I don't mean to come off as a jerk but, I do feel the need to correct you on one facet.

Unless User permissions have changed reasently.

All members have the ability to delete their own posts and re-post elsewhere. With the exception of the Thread Starter post or Original post. This must be done by moderators, all other posts can be deleted by the user who made it at any time.

terri, I don't mean to come off as a jerk but, I do feel the need to correct you on one facet.

Unless User permissions have changed reasently.

All members have the ability to delete their own posts and re-post elsewhere. With the exception of the Thread Starter post or Original post. This must be done by moderators, all other posts can be deleted by the user who made it at any time.
Then we'd revert to this: "....or we are directly asked by the poster for help, we are happy to do this." ;)

And I'll look into the permissions; that tidbit seems wrong to me, so thanks for pointing it out.

EDIT: Battou, according to our User permissions, any member can delete their own posts - I see nothing in there about a new post exception. Maybe you'd like to test that for us? ;) Now you may be confusing a post with a thread, because a member cannot delete a thread, even if they are the OP.

It may be programmed into VB then, I am positive I have attempted to delete a starter post before and was not permitted to do so, but gimme about ten or fifteen min and I'll make certain wether I am right or not at current. I'll post it in the usual way.

It may be programmed into VB then, I am positive I have attempted to delete a starter post before and was not permitted to do so, but gimme about ten or fifteen min and I'll make certain wether I am right or not at current. I'll post it in the usual way.
Cool; thanks!

Well, Wonderboy and Young Nastyman joined forces; they formed a band the likes of which have never been seen, and they called themselves Tenacious D.

Most reactions

Back