how am I doing?

Naturallyred

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just need some CC on these...want to make sure I am doing my job right.
396107561_dc51691967_o.jpg

396107568_6919693e7e.jpg

I like the first one becuase it's like arms and a head just popping out of nowhere, but you should clone out her leg at the bottom.

I don't like the bottom one at all becuase there's too much of it blown out IMO.

I like them both very much.
Alot better than what I could produce I'm sure.
I really like how her black dress blends into the background on the left. I hear that can be hard to achieve.
These are great pictures and your model is very cute.

Keep up the good work.

I like the first one, but crop out the leg at the bottom, and next time use a hair light.

The lighting in the first photo is superb as is the pose. Not too sure about the second one though. Sorry but it doesn' work for me but your first photo is great

theyre both great photos. i like the catch in her eyes in the first one. but i would suggest possibly a hair light on top of her head so that he pops a little more, also her arms. itd be nice if you cropped it a little off the bottom too. a little above where you can see her thigh.

the second one is great. except i would have shown more of her head than her arm. if it were possible at all to re crop it lower, i would do that. other wise, nice soft light.

Most reactions

Back