how are these memory cards?

iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
my brother works for sprint and was able to get me a 16 gig micro SD card with an SD adapter to fit into the camera and my SD card slot on my computer.

the card works but i havnt uploaded with it yet so i hope the transfer speed from card to computer and sensor to memory card is fast

Why not test them out and post a review. I would be interested in seeing how the micro sd cards with a sd adapter work out when used in a camera. I would try it out but my camera doesn't take sd cards.

Work the same as far as I can see I use one sandisk 8gb micro-SD in Sd adapter in camera. As isn't about size but class of card. Like class 4 or also marked 133x are plenty fast for most cameras. Where a class 2 or 66x card is much slower causing delays.

You can get faster than class 4 or 133x but you want see the difference when camera is writing to the card. But may be faster plugging card into computer and seeing an increase in faster uploads of images to computer.

Interesting...for some reason I figured that all micro ad cards were the same. Never really cared enough to research it. Is always cool to pick up a little gee whiz knowledge here and there.

the micro SD card itself says class 4 but nothing with 133x or anything like that, i will go out tomorrow before work and do a lot of nature shots and see how it works, how long it takes to upload and whatnot

Uploading to computer is based on how much horsepower & ram your computer has. And of course the speed of the card. Class 4 is plenty fast for camera writing to it.

Most reactions

Back