TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
062920110009.jpg

062920110001.jpg

12.jpg

1.jpg

The first two were taken with 2 different camera's and the last two have no exif but look totally different from whomever took the first two. Which ones were taken by you?

Cool. A blurry foot. (2) :er:

Why is the wagon leaving the scene? (1) :scratch:

AWB got seriously confused by the mixed light, or is her skin really that orange?(3) :confused:

Someone decorated toilet paper, or diapers? (4) :scratch:

I am by no means an expert, but I will give it a shot. The last two photos look like regular pictures. I don't see anything creative or artistic about them. What I do like about the third one is that it is "in the moment". I like the range of focus in the fourth one, but would look better if the back ground was a little more blurred. The first one is my second favorite and it looks more professional. I would like to see it in color. Your second one is my favorite by far, because I think it's creative! Keep it up.

That's not fair, I love baby pictures :) The 1st one I think needs more separation between the babies head and the background. For a shot like that you need lots of soft light. If you are using an on camera flash, point it straight up and bounce it off of the ceiling to give you the softest light. I'm not too keen on the positioning of the whole thing. Take several shots with the wagon pointing in different positions.

#2, I get it, you are showing the smallness of the babies foot and of the beginning of human life in general. Crop out as much of the diaper and clone out as much of the other parts to really highlight the foot and especially the toes.

#3 is a snapshot

#4 is a diaper cake, I actually know someone who makes those on the side as a little business.

Keep pushing that button :)

In #1 the focus is on the "Radio Flyer"" not the baby.
#2 most definitely a crotch shot. But hey maybe that was what you were going for....:greenpbl:

KMH....those are diapers in shot #4 silly......=)

The first two shots were with two different cameras...I was having problems with one and had a back up. I was planning on that being a crotch shot...but i see what you are all saying. Thanks everyone I will keep trying.

#1 blurry.. wagon is near edge... looks like it is leaving (as mentioned). Cant see much of the baby either.
#2 Blurry... no clear subject
#3 WB is way off.. orange yellow skin tones... partially blownout background is distracting as is the clothes line.
#4 Diapers.. ugh. WB is off.. background is yellow and distracting.. not blurry enough to isolate subject.. sharp enough to distract....

I'm not a fan of baby crotch shots....lol But hey everyone has "their thing".

The first 2 shots look like there was a bit of an attempt to be a photographer. The last 2 were just snap shots.

obviously never been to a baby shower haha
Of course I've been to baby showers before.

But I'll tell you, the last one I went to, everyone was still using cloth diapers from the diaper service and holding them on with safety pins.

My youngest kid is likely older than you are. ;)

obviously never been to a baby shower haha
Of course I've been to baby showers before.

But I'll tell you, the last one I went to, everyone was still using cloth diapers from the diaper service and holding them on with safety pins.

My youngest kid is likely older than you are. ;)

hey I still use cloth diapers :D

From a diaper service?

Jeez, the guys that drove those diaper service trucks sure had a ****ty job. :lmao:

Most reactions

Back