How Bad is Continuous Focus on EM10 Mark II?

Centropolis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am thinking of getting back into m4/3 system. I have been reading about the EM10 Mark II and I know fast continuous autofocus is not its strong point. I am just curious about how you guys find it in real use for street photography? I am not planning to use it for sports but I will be using it for shoot moving people/pets/bicycles in the streets.

I am currently using a A6000 so I know the EM10 Mark II won't be as good in this regard but just want see if it's "doable".

Thanks for any comments you have.

I am thinking of getting back into m4/3 system. I have been reading about the EM10 Mark II and I know fast continuous autofocus is not its strong point. I am just curious about how you guys find it in real use for street photography? I am not planning to use it for sports but I will be using it for shoot moving people/pets/bicycles in the streets.

I am currently using a A6000 so I know the EM10 Mark II won't be as good in this regard but just want see if it's "doable".

Thanks for any comments you have.

You should be fine for that type of shooting. Its fast action that it can't do well at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back