lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so its a bit on the BIG side..

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES VERSION

Airbus A380

Oh, I must show these to my husband, he'll be delighted to see the Airbus A380 again.

We went to Hamburg when that same plane came for its first fly-over to the Airbus Industries area in Hamburg-Finkenwerder and also took some pics that came out really well - he was very happy and proud in the end. I did show the pics at the time (was it last year in September? Maybe?) ... but where are they now? :oops: Don't know.... :blushing:

LaFoto said:
Oh, I must show these to my husband, he'll be delighted to see the Airbus A380 again.

We went to Hamburg when that same plane came for its first fly-over to the Airbus Industries area in Hamburg-Finkenwerder and also took some pics that came out really well - he was very happy and proud in the end. I did show the pics at the time (was it last year in September? Maybe?) ... but where are they now? :oops: Don't know.... :blushing:

It's only the second time its been to the UK, the first was a couple of months agoto see if it would fit in Heathrow

HoboSyke said:
I like the 3rd one the best!

Did you shoot these with the 70-200 2.8L and a tele converter?

Yep its my favorite combo

Wow... very cool. Nicely done.

Awesome shots, where were you when you took the inflight photos?

Its amazing something that big can fly!

SteveEllis said:
Awesome shots, where were you when you took the inflight photos?

Its amazing something that big can fly!

on the ground. The plane was only about 600ft off the ground, it was filling the frame at 400mm at times !!

:mrgreen:
HoboSyke said:
I like the 3rd one the best!

Did you shoot these with the 70-200 2.8L and a tele converter?

Was it the 1.4x or 2x TC? Im guessing its the 1.4x as you said 400mm was filling up the frame.

I have just order this lens and Tc (1.4x) combo!

HoboSyke said:
:mrgreen:

Was it the 1.4x or 2x TC? Im guessing its the 1.4x as you said 400mm was filling up the frame.

I have just order this lens and Tc (1.4x) combo!

No it was the 2 times, sorry my fault 200x 2 = 400 but forgot the x1.3 crop factor so 520mm

Most reactions

Back