How brave am I........: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
Ok I wish the sky was more interesting and such, but come on....How brave am I??

train%20coming%20at%20me.jpg

Thanks for lookin'

You got big ones girl :biggrin:

Was it moving? I might come back over there on Saturday (tomorrow) and try and catch a couple of trains. Not sure yet?

woodsac said:
You got big ones girl :biggrin:

Was it moving? I might come back over there on Saturday (tomorrow) and try and catch a couple of trains. Not sure yet?

Yep and blowing its horn..........loudly!!!! Well dangit I'm driving to Vegas tomorrow for a baby shower.........Get to see my girls though so that makes me happy!!! Gonna try to make it back in time for the superbowl game.....quick turn around.

its lucky you didn't trip or anything! Love the shot :thumbup:

Becky said:
Nice one PhotoGal...you got guts alright!

Some of the things we do for a photo........

Steve

Cool shot, but no offense...I don't think that was too smart. That really makes me worry. Any little bitty thing coulda happened and you could be dead right now. Not only that, but you have to think about other people involved, because that wouldn't have only affected your life, but the lives of those that love you, and the life of the driver of the train.

Anyway...sorry about getting of on a tangent there...just don't do that again!

But...at least you got a cool shot!

Dang PG ... Please tell me you were using a zoom lens!

Brass one, babe, if you weren't!!!

I'm gonna gamble that the train wasn't moving that fast. Either way nice shot.

I love train tracks....

http://www.bacemedia.com/portraits-29.jpg

My sister doesn't.

(Didn't want to post a visible picture in your thread to take away from your amazing pic. Just made me think of this picture and I wanted to share....)

lol
cool shot pg... love the bw tones :)

Most reactions

Back