how can i create this in PS CS2

Isn't there a preset shape like that in PS? There is in PS CS, I haven't got version 2 installed yet.

Here's where it is in just normal CS. I'm assuming it'll be in exactly the same spot. Not that much usually changes between versions.

Click on the custom shape tool (looks like some weird sort of squidgy star under the same button as the line tool), or press U.
Then up on the top part of the screen, click on the little arrow next to the "Shape".
Then click on the tiny arrow on the right of that thing that pops up.
Then click on "all". This will make sure all the shapes are being shown.
Then just search through all the shapes and you should see one just like you're looking for. It might be an upside down version.

Meysha said:
Isn't there a preset shape like that in PS? There is in PS CS, I haven't got version 2 installed yet.

Here's where it is in just normal CS. I'm assuming it'll be in exactly the same spot. Not that much usually changes between versions.

Click on the custom shape tool (looks like some weird sort of squidgy star under the same button as the line tool), or press U.
Then up on the top part of the screen, click on the little arrow next to the "Shape".
Then click on the tiny arrow on the right of that thing that pops up.
Then click on "all". This will make sure all the shapes are being shown.
Then just search through all the shapes and you should see one just like you're looking for. It might be an upside down version.

THANK YOU very much!
i've been racking my brain all day trying to make that shape
:hail:

what do ya'll think? after a few more hours this is what i created. i had to use the Pen Tool, Rectangual Marquee Tool, and Gradient Tool.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back