HOW CAN I DO LIKE THIS PHOTOS?

Its Facebook, it won't show an image.
So, to do like that, post on FB.

Which of the 1,000 images are you looking to emulate?

Why? Those photos are already taken. Find your own vision

can someone help me?

Sparky for example this
which parameters should I use? Flash?thanks!
https://m.facebook.com/cocorico.off...59921021./10154077072447760/?type=3&source=42
The lighting is from the left - almost side on to create the amount of shadow. It doesn't matter whether it is flash or sunlight or photoflood or whatever. The picture is also overexposed on the lit side which is probably a consequence of the very directional light and large amount of shadow and the camera averaging the two sides of the face.

I would look on this as a lesson on how not to light a portrait. If you want the face half lit and half shadow, it is better to exposed the lit half properly and retain some detail in it.

It is still better to create your own vision. Find a willing model and spend a day moving the light around and taking a lot of photographs. You will learn a lot more.

Many are selfies and others shot with a wide lens from very close. Ambient light is minimal and a turned way down flash or light seems to be used mostly to just catch a portion of the subject. Technique seems to work with a mass of photos but few of them would stand alone.

Am I the only one that saw the massive list of pics and thought,
Pic #1 shoot the sky,
Pic #2 shoot the ceiling etc.

With the single pic posted there are some very good suggestions above to try and emulate the look but I do agree with the try your own thing comment. I love some of the photos that members here have created but haven't once thought about wanting to recreate their work. would rather just shoot through my own eye.

Most reactions

Back