How can I make my photos more professional?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KellyM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just recently got a decent camera, and I am eager to take the best pictures I can. I'm hoping you all can give me some advice on how to make my photos go from amateurish to more professional looking. I used Nikon's Capture-One program for editing and enhancing both of the photos below, mostly just increasing exposure and saturation, but I'm wondering if you all could give me any other advice. I've been reading articles and I'm going to be attending an exposure class with our local photo shop.

Any advice would be so appreciated!

I use a Nikon D7200, with a 35-120mm (f3.5-f5.6) lens

A

A

your photos aren't showing up on my end...

Sorry guys! I couldn't figure out how to put pictures with my so I started over! I couldn't figure out how to delete this thread either. I'm new at this! Yes, follow the thread that SCraig posted, sorry!

Sorry guys! I couldn't figure out how to put pictures with my so I started over! I couldn't figure out how to delete this thread either. I'm new at this! Yes, follow the thread that SCraig posted, sorry!
We mere members cannot actually move or delete threads, but the mods can. Next time you need help from a mod, send a PM to any mod, they will all be cc'd with your note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back