Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Input welcome

Softbox camera right. Shoot through umbrella camera left

Jerrys.jpg

That's BBQ sauce?

It looks like jam.

The card and the bottle seem redundant, did you think about using food? Product in the packaging isn't interesting, i'd rather see something that I wouldn't see in the aisle of a grocery store. Like that sauce being smothered all over delicious ribs on the grill!

That's BBQ sauce?

It looks like jam.

The card and the bottle seem redundant, did you think about using food? Product in the packaging isn't interesting, i'd rather see something that I wouldn't see in the aisle of a grocery store. Like that sauce being smothered all over delicious ribs on the grill!

Yeah I was actually going to make chicken and slather it with the sauce but I'm taking my wife out to dinner tonight and I didn't want to spoil my appetite. haha

I would have empties the bottle.. then put it on the plate.. then plashed some of the insides around on the plate, card, table area, so it looked like someone messily devoured what was in the bottle.

That's a tough question...I think I need to bounce it back at ya :shock: :) -- What do you think it's lacking? What are you trying to achieve? It's a nice shot, but is it drawing the emotion you want? And that emotion would be?

Most reactions

Back