How come......

PNA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How come .....we can walk into Wal-Mart, legally buy all communist China has to offer, but it's illegal to buy communist Cuba’s cigars…..?????? :x

Someone out there, please offer some logic to this issue. :er:

Because Tonka toys don't get you high? China didn't have missles aimed at you? Because it's said Chinese men have really small willies?

It's because Fidel refused to open up Cuban markets to US multinats - Wall Street tumbled on the news that he was never going to use Gillette ever again...

Because Tonka toys don't get you high? China didn't have missles aimed at you? Because it's said Chinese men have really small willies?

:lmao:

I've only had one cigar, it was when I was in Germany. I went and bought one cuban cigar, it was disgusting. Why on gods earth would you want to put something like that in your mouth, let alone own your throat, into your lungs?

:lmao:

I've only had one cigar, it was when I was in Germany. I went and bought one cuban cigar, it was disgusting.

4.gif

No, no, no...not disgusting...

3.gif

...a bliss moment.

(too bad I stopped smoking and they are so bad for you, but other than that)

pascal

psht. Whatever, maybe I'll smoke ONE when my photography is so good, that when I'm I'm 35 I'll be retired, on my gigantic yacht!

..yeah right!

No, I did that on purpose, Boo. I'm far too anal to purposely misspell something. I put the dash in there to make sure you'd catch it, too. :mrgreen:
One too many 'e's there, tezza.

Aciiiiiiiiid ;)

smiley.jpg

Most reactions

Back