How could I improve this portrait?

Hey LuigiVN,

Great Shot, I really love the way of photo shot that you has applied. I agree with lamvukha to make pictures some brighter,
Using Photoshop software to edit it, smoothing tools, whiten, brighten ... you'll do okay

Thanks Bright Mind... For me, this picture is very nice not because of the composition or any other technical aspect, it's more because it really expresses how she is, her way of dreaming for a better world... :)

Interesting.
How did you spray her with that smoooooth plastic without getting it in her eyes?

They probably used the same technique you did to make her skin look like sandpaper.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was quite noble of you to ride up on your horse and protect the defenseless against the jibes and coarse comments of the rest of us. :hail:

but, as you know, her skin had those imperfections to start and they became apparent when I lightened the image, so you are actually making an insulting comment about the subject rather than on my technique. Not very gallant, oh knight.

If the OP wants to hear or see about minimizing skin defects, he should post a higher res image.

sounds like tyler's responce had nothing to do with the person in the picture but you yourself. you didn't like someones process of the pic so you made fun of it. tyler did the same exact thing you yourself did and you got bent out of shape. kinda pot meet kettle to me.

Most reactions

Back