How did this happen?

Bimmie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bimmie.deviantart.com
TrapBxl-zuid.jpg

Shot this one recently and it's one of my own pics that I'm quite stoked of.
What do you think?

i like it. its a good POV because you get a nice reflection. only thing is i think the left bar(reflection) is a little distracting. Just because it isnt centered.

Looks good, just wish you could make out the steps a little more. Cant tell which ways up the first time you look at. Its got a good glow to it though and some great leading lines.

Vmann said:
Looks good, just wish you could make out the steps a little more. Cant tell which ways up the first time you look at. Its got a good glow to it though and some great leading lines.
well it was very dark and when I added more brightness to the pic, the background got overlighted

Hey thats cool. In some ways like I said at first glance it gives you this presumption of not knowing whats up or down. I like that alot. It holds the viewers attention and makes you contemplate whats going on.

Have you tried cropping the entire top part off and having the picture end at the end of the dark part of the stairs?

yes I did
but I wanted to create a foreground that leads the eye to something
in this case the lower ground
if I'd crop it at the end of the dark part it would end to abrubtly in my opinion

Most reactions

Back