How do I attach Images? Hello :D

MarcusK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello....i am new to this forum, but not to vbulletin, and where i usually get an option for attaching images, i dont, as i am posting replies, for the photo-critique for example.... after being asked to demonstrate....
so how do i do that?? thanks...

As for me, well, i am soon starting as full time freelance photographer, which i should have done a long time ago...

Although i still have my Canon EOS 300 (film) i usually only use the Canon 20D with: 18-55 EF-S, 28-90 EF, 90-300 EF USM all canon lenses....

I love breaking the "rules" of photogrpahy and challenging people to look at things from a different point of view....

Oh and i have been taking photos and improving for over 10 years now, and i dont mean photos of the family and friends, i mean getting assignments as work, or excercise...
Nice to be here...

Marc

Hiya Marc, welcome to ThePhotoForum :D.

In order to be able to use the TPF gallery you would need to be a subscriber. Then you could link your thumbnails from the gallery, as you are probably used to through other vBulletin boards.

For as long as you aren't a subscriber (it is an optional thing to be one), you would need to use a photo server of which there are a good many out there such as www.photobucket.com or www.fastpictures.com or others of the kind and link your photos to the threads from there. (Like you did with loading the photo to your homepage, thus giving it a URL and linking it to Photo Critique).

I will be interesting to see your work.
Where do you live!?!?!

I live in Dubai... not the most interesting of places...but a booming place...

In other vBullettin (i think they were) i had the option of attaching directly...basically upload directly to the post....just makes it easier.... I can use my own site....since so far it is inactive, my portfolio is in the design phase... but i'll be posting bits and pieces as i go along... i do need to establish some credibility after all if i am to critique :D and be critiqued as well....

Thanks for the links... will also check them out!
Marc

Hi Marc, welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back