How do I get this on GIMP??? Thanks in advance...

Don't have GIMP but see if you can add vignette and play around with the saturation

Looks vibrant, with perfect exposure.

Anyone else?

1st one, Play with saturation levels of individual colors, second, looks to me like a sepia tone for the background, with the bike/woman/man in normal colors.

Tks, and I apologize if I sound a bit ignorant. I'm really trying to learn the program and it seems way easier than Photoshop, but, not sure if I'll end up getting the final effects I want with this alternative software.

I thought those were a bit more complex effects.

Tks, and I apologize if I sound a bit ignorant. I'm really trying to learn the program and it seems way easier than Photoshop, but, not sure if I'll end up getting the final effects I want with this alternative software.

I thought those were a bit more complex effects.

Its easier than it looks/seems you just need to take time and play around with it. The effects can be done with Gimp. Its not a one click fix though. You are going to need several layers to achieve the look you are looking for.

Ok. That's what I needed to hear I guess, its more comples then a few clicks only. Tks!

Upgrade to photoshop, light room, or adobe bridge. But those are saturation process that are used in the photo. It was given an antique feel that is very easy to create.

Upgrade to photoshop, light room, or adobe bridge. But those are saturation process that are used in the photo. It was given an antique feel that is very easy to create.

I can not afford a software right now...so, somebody recommended gimp...

so, how DO you get the effect?? ;)
The antique feel!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back