How do i make this effect on my pictures?

Puxx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey there guys.. I've been wondering how do people make this effect on their picture? Effect in photoshop?

- thanks in advance :lol:

n52189076934_1559360_7522.jpg

n52189076934_1559349_4674.jpg

I have done some club photography and a friend of mine is still doing it. There is no effect here. These photos look like they come straight off the camera. If you're wondering about the misty feel well that's just the smoke machines. That first picture has a fill flash on the subjects shot from the top down. The second picture uses all natural lighting again.

thanks for the fast reply mate.. But may i ask how do i take pics like this ? any settings on the cam ?

What effect are you talking about? The warped/bent look? That is taken with a fish eye lens (the first one for sure, the second one could be an ultra wide but probably still is a fish eye).

thanks for that rubbertree ! .. really what i need to know :)

I have done some club photography and a friend of mine is still doing it. There is no effect here. These photos look like they come straight off the camera. If you're wondering about the misty feel well that's just the smoke machines. That first picture has a fill flash on the subjects shot from the top down. The second picture uses all natural lighting again.
:lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol:

That's not from a smoke machine. That's the haze from the Ganja Dude. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

first of all you need to find a subject that is really conceited and off his chops high on coke.... tell him to spread his arms like a butterfly and then snap away

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

...He also has some pretty impressive physic powers, just look at the 'mind waves' emanating from his head.

thanks for the fast reply mate.. But may i ask how do i take pics like this ? any settings on the cam ?

Due to the constantly changing lighting there's no settings you pick as such other than setting the camera to fully manual. The lighting will throw off the light meter so you'll need to pick something appropriate. A few hints:

High ISO above 640 usually, these lights are dark.
Wide aperture for the same reason.
Shutterspeed above 1/50th to freeze the movement.

Most reactions

Back