How do I start my Photgoraphy buisness before I turn 18?

1, Make a website
2, Take some Photo
3, Promote you website.

Page 16 awwww yeahhhh

09d1e028-afd0-4a02-91fd-4065d7c087ad.jpg

NSFW-adult oriented

Can't beat Austin for a little fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i read just about all the post on the first page and clearly lydia is not ready ppl here are tryingto tell her things and shes not taking it as advice. i didn't want to read all threw 14+pages because i have a feeling its a just the same. well i frome what i read on the first page all the response are right u sound like your not ready. and its what you do with what you got thats makes you good . like i said i didnt feel like reading every post so if u haven't already just take a couple photos of the "livestock" that your talking about. but really its not as easy as it sounds to go pro .

This thread was by far the most entertaining I've ever read. I do hope she/he/it/op wasn't serious.

But come on guys, you're getting a little tough on the Home-learn-ed!

I was homes schooled K-12. And I'm more 'normal' than most kids at the college I attend haha. It's all about the parents. You either have the, "I dont want my babies being exposed to the horrible world." or the "I don't want to pay for your ass to be put in a private school, and you're sure as hell not going to that school where everyone is getting shot at." The latter being my parents.

I homeschool my kids for the same reason. I want my kids to have a quality education and our public schools just aren't providing that. I'm sure there are people who homeschool because they want to thump their bible but our reasons are strictly academic. A nice bonus is that my kids grow up "in the real world" they certainly don't have to spend 25+ years training for the chance to apply to it in the future.

And it sure doesnt hurt to grow up around mature (in most cases) adults instead of the immature peers we surround ourselves with on too many occasions. Of course, you do need peers. And if the parents did it (homes schooling) right, you find other outlets. (ie. church, boy scouts, girl scouts, and sports)

By all means, let me force my children into a church, so they can later hate me for it. I am the only one of my mother's 7 children that went to public school. I'm also the only one with a job, drivers license, and doing something other than playing video games all day. And before you ask, the others are old enough to drive. They are the most socially awkward kids in the world. The bottom line is, that even if home schooled kids can be socialized, they still miss out on other things. Public school teaches responsibility that will pay off later in life. It teaches things like punctuality.

P.S. I can't believe I just read 16 pages of this garbage, but some of the people on here are just too funny to ignore :)

Most reactions

Back