how do some have the resize bar when posting pics.

peanut170

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The one that says this image has been resized, and u can click on it and make it a little bigger. I can only figure out photobucket, but they are just 1 size and its nice to make them a little bigger if wanted. Also which code do i copy if i want to upload from flickr? i understand u have to put it between

The resize bar appears when an image is larger than what the forum rules state (800x600).

Click the image in your photostream, click "share this", click "grab HTML", click "bbcode" tick box (radio button), select size, then copy the link in the text box and paste here.

Guess i wasnt picking the bbcode. Didnt wanna start a new thread but had to try it out. appreciate all the help.

Oh man it took me forever to see that he was throwing the fish! Argh! I wish there was a way to focus more on that, but awesome pic anyhow.

Oh man it took me forever to see that he was throwing the fish! Argh! I wish there was a way to focus more on that, but awesome pic anyhow.

Yea stood there for 20 mins waiting for them to throw one, got one other but the fish looks hella weird. And theres lotta people crowding the area just watching, thanks though.

Perhaps the only time selective color has ever added to a photo?

*EDIT* Colored the guy in the foreground as well. I think the interaction between the two guys and the fish is key.

fishfling.jpg

Last edited:

When I saw him throwing fish I figured he's from Seattle or Vancouver. Fun place to visit.

Most reactions

Back