How do they do it?

We spent over a year perfecting this type of look, chances are that you will not be able to do it yourself, and the chances of someone telling you how to are even less I would have thought :)

You will need professional kit, and a good knowledge of post production, we have the white background the best we can get it, although we still can spend 30 mins in photoshop putting bits of the product in place that simply were not in the shot.

By all means have a go, but professional result sell products, your not thinking of buying a sewing machine and making shirts are you?, why go for the cheap option with the images.

We charge as little as £5.99 for the shot your showing as an example, so cost should not be your problem.

Craig

www.clothingphotography.co.uk

I'm about to undergo surgery. Now, I'm not a surgeon, but I'm trying to find the cheapest way to get this done. So far, my attempts have fallen short. Is there a certain scalpel I should use to get better results?

-Pete

lol:lmao:

I agree with the others and I've got news for you the shot you refer to is not very good or had no stylist.

Most reactions

Back