how do you create that blur effect?

Poor Deekim must be wondering who he should listen to. He has been provided with contradicting information. I say LCARSx32 got it correct & I will prove it.

I took my Powershot S5 (P&S) out on the balcony & took the following pic with it @ full zoom, ISO 200, f3.5 & 1/80s.

09-01-1.jpg

Not all P&S cameras are without controls. Even my wife's pocket camera can be used in aperture priority.

deekim,

Some people don't appreciate having their photos stolen and posted somewhere they didn't intend them to be. That's why they put signatures on them.

Posting links to someone elses image is cool. :thumbup:

Plus! Have you read the TPF Rules and Regs?

* You agree to only post images and/or other material to which you have exclusive copyright, or permission from the copyright holder that you are able to present to TPF Staff. Under no circumstances will any instance of copyright infringement be tolerated.

The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum - FAQ

Here not to long ago a car shooter traced one of his stolen images right back here to TPF from all of the hits it was suddenly getting and he called the OP out right in the thread for taking what wasn't his to take.

Last edited:
oh sorry about that. I thought as long as his signature or name was on the image it was okay..

oh sorry about that. I thought as long as his signature or name was on the image it was okay..
I see you have part of the Colin Waki Photography image now as your avatar.

You should visit www.copyright.gov and check out what copyright is about.

They allow the courts to award up to $150,000 per image in damages for infringement of registered copyrights.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back