How do you get portriat looking pictures?

How do you upload pictures on here?
The usual route is to host your images on another 'image hosting' site, then use that URL to place your images here.
I'm not sure yet, but you may be able to upload images to a gallery on this site (without having to become a paying member).

I am just not getting the sharp pictures that I want.
The most likely cause is that you are not shooting with a fast enough shutter speed, and thus the movement of the camera and/or subject is causing blurry images.
Once you learn about the exposure triangle (shutter speed, aperture & ISO), you should be able to recognize the shutter speed and hopefully know what it needs to be, to get you the sharp shots you want...and you should learn how to get your shutter speed faster when you need to.

But yes, the first step is to get some images up for us to see and help diagnose the problem. And for you to do some reading on exposure.

:)

Or it could be a focusing issue with the 24-70. Micro adjustments can fix that, but you need a tripod and some patience and a good eye.

How do you upload pictures on here?
The usual route is to host your images on another 'image hosting' site, then use that URL to place your images here.
I'm not sure yet, but you may be able to upload images to a gallery on this site (without having to become a paying member).

I am just not getting the sharp pictures that I want.
The most likely cause is that you are not shooting with a fast enough shutter speed, and thus the movement of the camera and/or subject is causing blurry images.
Once you learn about the exposure triangle (shutter speed, aperture & ISO), you should be able to recognize the shutter speed and hopefully know what it needs to be, to get you the sharp shots you want...and you should learn how to get your shutter speed faster when you need to.

But yes, the first step is to get some images up for us to see and help diagnose the problem. And for you to do some reading on exposure.

:)

Thank you for your help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back