How far have you taken photography?

rabidzoomer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well today i needed a reflection picture for my class due thursday so i went downtown which was like a 30 minute drive so i could find a building with reflective windows. After that i went to a place with a large body of water for possible reflection of building in water.

Well most of the geese are just coming back and laying eggs so i got some shots of them too and i guess i was near to a nest because a geese started to attack me..only got bit like 2 times but i did get a few shots of it attacking me...unfortunately i have no shots of it biting me since i had a telescoping lens so does anyone else have any other stories??

LOL... I got attacked by a goose last week... bunch of punks.

I would say the furthest I've taken it as far as something stupid I should not have done was hiking more than 5 miles in WAY sub zero temperatures in the snow near Field, BC a few months back... Florida boy in avalanche season - that wasn't so smart.

I've also been rushed by a gator a few times while shooting them. They're not as aggressive in Florida as they are on TV. :lol: They usually just rush you and then back off... makes for good shots if they're small... I stay away from the biggins and use a long lens.

I was out shooting wildflowers that grow in the cracks of the solid rock shores off lake superior and rogue wave came in and wiped me out. I was amazed my 300d survived it concidering I was soaked from head to toe.

Ive driven 5 or 6 hours for 2 shots before...

at 5:15 AM

and happy all the way !!!!!God I love photography !!!

A few weeks ago I was out shooting trailer parks. A women saw me and came out yelling at me. I didn't push the issue so she went back inside, but she did create quite the commotion.

Ive driven 5 or 6 hours for 2 shots before...

at 5:15 AM

and happy all the way !!!!!God I love photography !!!

My thoughts exactly... my friends all think I'm crazy when I get up at 2 or 3 in the morning to drive 6 hours and come back with just a few shots. I love the hunt!

I have been spit at, punched in the face, chased and had the cops called on me. My experience with animals is a lot more pleasant then some of the ones with humans. Again; point is I would not have it any different. I love photography and will take it to the breaking point. These days I am a lot more responsible during shooting.

Love and Bass

yeah well im not sure why people would do such things only because you are capturing an image. Its not like its hurting anyone. But yeah..all my experiances i wont mind after they happen because i do to love photography and if i get bit by a few geese...i would mind...i know that im better than the goose and have a shotgun on standby :) ...not really

I took a couple of pictures of a forced labor work gang in Burma and one of the soldiers came over and started yelling at me and shaking his fist. I was 5" taller and 60 pounds heavier, but he had a gun so I erased all (but one).

I think I might have you guys beat: Last summer, I went on a lunar schedule so I could photograph the moon every night for two months. A lunar schedule means that my day became about 25 hrs long.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back