How Goes It?

reignmkr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just making my official introduction!

I have been a lurker, like many others, for the past few months. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Beginner's Place and Digital Discussion forum. It really helped me pick out which equipment to use and purchase. All my equipment ranges from new to used to refurbished. All of them work excellent!

I am now dedicated in using what I currently have and will just continue to fall in love with photography rather than just purchasing photography equipment. I told myself that I wasn't going make a huge purchase (> $500) for the next 6 months. Good luck, right? I have the bare necessities (I think), a library card with access to a great collection of photography resources, tripod and filters included.

I really want to immerse myself in the Photo Galleries forum and other parts where I have to go out and shoot rather than stay in front of my computers and give advice (what little I have) to others. I will have a lot of questions and yes I will use the Search feature first, so thanks for your patience. I'm sure you can remember you were a beginner at one time.

I'm here to learn and open to constructive criticism. Cheers!

thx everyone

Welcome to the Forum.

Most reactions

Back