How hot is it!!!

84 degrees here yesterday...and it IS winter....

Lol.....Melbourne has had a few warm days ( around 30 degrees celcius ) the past week .... but , typical bloody Melbourne , today was raining off and on :|
I'm crossing my fingers that from this Saturday on .... we have at least a solid week of beautiful warm summery weather..... !!

Hertz van Rental said:
Niki said:
You lucky people. :shock:

Here it is - 12 degrees...grr.. :(

Minus 12!!!! Long nights and freezing cold. How do you cope Niki?
Here it's just bleeah! Hovering around + or - 0, wet, dull, grey and muddy.

Hah Hertz, this isn't even bad actually... when it's -30 now that is different. :LOL:

It’s still fall in So FLA currently it 73F, today’s low & high is 67-83f. Our winters are very tough lasting 10 to 20 days (no-consecutively) with temps dropping to unbearable lows of 40-50f.

Niki said:
Hertz van Rental said:
Niki said:
You lucky people. :shock:

Here it is - 12 degrees...grr.. :(

Minus 12!!!! Long nights and freezing cold. How do you cope Niki?
Here it's just bleeah! Hovering around + or - 0, wet, dull, grey and muddy.

Hah Hertz, this isn't even bad actually... when it's -30 now that is different. :LOL:

I know, Niki. It's making me cold just thinking about you. Put another log on the fire and make sure you wear your thermals.I have an urge to go to Siberia (I'm funny that way) and a friend who has been there said it hit -50! Mind you, Glasgow can get kinda nippy... :wink:

BTW - No-one in OZ drinks "Fosters". It's the crappy beer we don't drink that they export overseas :)
Tempature on the tarmac is a barmy 53 degrees celcius (139 deg F)! The tar is hot and sticky and the air is hot and dry from the NW. I need a cold one!!!

luckydog said:
BTW - No-one in OZ drinks "Fosters". It's the crappy beer we don't drink that they export overseas :)

Darn!!! All we get here is the crappy beer from Aussie land? But then again, beer is beer... Americans pretty much drink anything fizzy, yellow and with alcohol in it.

Where do I find the 'real' Aussie beer?

::booking a RT to Melbourne::

:lol: :lol:

:lmao: I'll give you that one Mitica! I like to think I'm an intelligent beer-sumer though. I prefer the hefeweizen beers! They are just so damned good!!!

Zach :D

aggiezach said:
:lmao: I'll give you that one Mitica! I like to think I'm an intelligent beer-sumer though. I prefer the hefeweizen beers! They are just so damned good!!!

Zach, have you ever tried the Four Peaks Heffeweizen? It's brewed by the Four Peaks brewery, in Tempe, AZ. It's perhaps the smoothest Heffy I've ever had.

BTW, send me a picture of your AGFA MF camera and I will identify it for you.

Nope haven't tried that one yet! I'll see if I can find it around here and give it a shot! I'm always up for trying a new Heffeweizen! I'll take a pic of my Agfa with the digicam and send it to ya tomorrow! I'd love to knwo what it is!

Zach :D

aggiezach said:
I'll take a pic of my Agfa with the digicam and send it to ya tomorrow! I'd love to knwo what it is!

Cool! I'll be waitin'... :lol:

Mitica100 said:
aggiezach said:
I'll take a pic of my Agfa with the digicam and send it to ya tomorrow! I'd love to knwo what it is!

Cool! I'll be waitin'... :lol:

Oh, one more thing, let me know the lens/shutter combo.

luckydog said:
Tempature on the tarmac is a barmy 53 degrees celcius (139 deg F)! The tar is hot and sticky and the air is hot and dry from the NW. I need a cold one!!!

This is what the French do with wine - the best is always kept at home. I'm sure we do something similar in the UK but I've yet to find what ;-)

Most reactions

Back