How Is Everybody?

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Its been awhile since I have been around. Work has taken most of my time and the rest has been spent with my girlfriend. She has many things going on this summer so I have a little more time for a few months. Anyway, I haven't been around and I was curious how you all were doing? Not sure most even remember me but oh well!

I remember you. Good to see you again!

Where ya been?

Working and hanging out with the new girlfriend. She really is amazing. Unfortunately I have not had much of a chance to get out and take any shots. Too tired most days.

I've got my cousins wedding coming up on August 16th. Nervous. I will be much more prepared than the last though.

not sure how everyone is.. but I am fine .. gained weight on the great international TPF meetup, but I will get rid of that again ;) ...

Hi Soul Rebel. I remember you. Good to see you back, and hear you have a new girlfriend who is amazing! Welcome back.

Heya Soul Rebel. Nice to hear you're happy with the new girlfriend.

We've just had a week-long TPF meet-up right at my place (here in Germany) last week. Check out our thread (link in signature) to see us, our photos, and read our stories (but make sure you really, really have the TIME for it!) :D

Most reactions

Back