TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
027-2.jpg

007.jpg

number 2 is really nice.
number 1 ..well for me it doesnt work because the dogs face is buried

The first image is completely uninteresting.

The second one -- wow that's a blue sky. The top quarter of the image serves no purpose but the rest is very interesting. I like it but wonder if it might be a tad too saturated. Also the leading edges of the clouds are blown in the bad sense.

The first image is completely uninteresting.

The second one -- wow that's a blue sky. The top quarter of the image serves no purpose but the rest is very interesting. I like it but wonder if it might be a tad too saturated. Also the leading edges of the clouds are blown in the bad sense.

1) was of her at the rockQ digging in the rocks for lizards..Im no photographer just some pictures of my puppy having fun hahaa.

2) I just went out and the sky looked beautiful and I snapped one then messed around on ps.I still need to learn alot more about the settings and all I was having some fun is all haha.

thanks.

In number 1. I'd wait till he lifted his head. With his head up, the perspective would have made it a really good shot. Also you might want to try it with a fisheye lens...I think you will like the result. Also watch your DOF, the trees in the background were slightly blurred. Work with your aperture to either get them in focus too, or blur them out more.

In number 2. It seems like theres nothing really to draw your attention. It kinda left me wondering what the subject was.

In number 1. I'd wait till he lifted his head. With his head up, the perspective would have made it a really good shot. Also you might want to try it with a fisheye lens...I think you will like the result. Also watch your DOF, the trees in the background were slightly blurred. Work with your aperture to either get them in focus too, or blur them out more.

In number 2. It seems like theres nothing really to draw your attention. It kinda left me wondering what the subject was.

He is a SHE :thumbup:

And this is what Point and Shooting is all about.

Thanks.

the first shot is more of a snapshot, as you mentioned, than a photograph. To you it has a meaning, but to anyone else looking at it, its a dog in the rocks...fun fun? Thats the fun of snapshooting.

The second shot is very nice. You can crop off the top a bit, and parts of the clouds are blown out, but other that that it is a really good shot.

the first shot is more of a snapshot, as you mentioned, than a photograph. To you it has a meaning, but to anyone else looking at it, its a dog in the rocks...fun fun? Thats the fun of snapshooting.

The second shot is very nice. You can crop off the top a bit, and parts of the clouds are blown out, but other that that it is a really good shot.

Yea she enjoyed her time swimming,I have a point and shoot w/my skills the picture I think came out great.Like mentioned I am not a photographer just someone who enjoy's taking pictures.

Thanks again for the compliment on number 2 it was my 1st attempt messing around w/some highlighting etc. on ps.

Most reactions

Back