How it is made?

Charlie4fun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I cannot understand what is made with this photo to make it look like cartoon, may be you can advise somethig or some tutorials??

y_cae23cc9.jpg

Sergey Ivanov (c)

Next time post a link to the photo, and not post the image here! -> that will make sure you don't get in any trouble with the admins here, as it is not allowed to post material that is not yours!

Oh My Gawd--That guy's bridal couple portraits are freakin' AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truly world-class photo illustration work.

If I were him, I would not tell you a single thing about my process if you begged me for a month of Sundays.

FANTASTIC work! You can get some clues through the EXIF data, which amazingly, is intact.

You're right tirediron. But even more than that he has a very creative mind to come up with the props, lighting, scenery, etc. I think he has a folder full of great skies he drops in when he needs them.

Technically they're great, but not really my taste, they're kitschy IMO, and I can't imagine doing that for every wedding, that's alot of time in front of a computer. Thinking about making those makes me want to kill myself!

These other photographers have a pretty similar style:
Wedding Photos And Photoshop | English Russia

Absolutely amazing!

Hint: If you open his page in Google Chrome, it will give you the option to translate to English.

You're right tirediron. But even more than that he has a very creative mind to come up with the props, lighting, scenery, etc. I think he has a folder full of great skies he drops in when he needs them.
Very creative indeed, and I think you're right about the skies. I sort of agree with Switch though, while outstanding images, they're not really to my taste, and I think they've past being photographs and have moved into the category of graphic images.

That is exactly the Russian wedding CRAP that I am custom to seeing. Its hideous, but I often see it.[/QUOTE]

Ryan L. I went out to check out your site... and you really should have some way to turn off that annoying ass music you have playing... it drove me off! :) Ryan Lindsey Photography

Most reactions

Back