How Many Camera's Do You Have?

ENYPDE

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was just wondering how many camera's do you guys have? Preferably DSLR camera's?

I have 2 Minolta SRT's and a Nikon n80 35mm (film), I have a Sony F828 digi cam, a Kodak easy share P&S, a Nikon P&S, a Sony Mavica, and a Nikon D5100. so how many is that? 2+1+1+1+1+1+1 = 8. I now own 8 cameras.

Next we need to list all the cameras we have owned.

nikon d80/nikon d700 gripped

One DSLR.
Film cameras ... you can never have enough. I did have four but I trimmed down to 1x 35mm and 2 1/2x TLRs (6x6). I keep buying and selling them, or selling and buying.

Wow. Yeah, I don't think I could come up with a number, or list them all, certainly not from memory. I do need to get them written down sometime though.

The only ones that I actually USE are my Nikon D5100 and my Canon Powershot a630. Oh, and I just bought a Nikon N2020 that I've been playing with a little.

Other than that, I have every camera I've ever owned, plus a few extras. Probably about 30-40, all told. Pentax K1000, Kodak Brownie Jr. Kodak Instamatic 126, Kodak Disc Camera, Argus "Brick" camera and on and on.

Other than that, I have every camera I've ever owned, plus a few extras. Probably about 30-40, all told. Pentax K1000, Kodak Brownie Jr. Kodak Instamatic 126, Kodak Disc Camera, Argus "Brick" camera and on and on.

You should take a camera family portrait.
I tried to keep them ... but I kept wanted to get other ones ... so an old one pays for the new one.

Does my thermal camera count? How about my two dash cams?

I am not looking at my vintage stuff (box cameras, brownies, etc..) As for DSLR's I have way to many of those too. I think I have 6 now... I use a few of them to teach on so I don't really consider them MINE.
MINE-I have 4. One needs to go to a new home.

I've got:

2 Pentax MG's (one is broken)
1 Nikon FE
2 Nikon F100's
1 Mamiya 645 AFD
1 D700 (which is broken. It split in half new years day)

The only ones that really get use though are one of the F100's and the Mamiya. I almost never use the D700 just because right now, i'm sick of how digital looks.

I own two. I have a D300s and a 720nm-converted D60. Shortly enough, I will have a D800 (depending on stats) or D3s. So, that will make 3 if I decide to keep the D300s. I also have a Nikon N65 that I use roughly once per year.

Mark

The last time they were all gathered together the count was at 19. Some are at the shop, some are in the basement, some are at my office. Cameras I use often in specific places tend to stay there.

I've got:

2 Pentax MG's (one is broken)
1 Nikon FE
2 Nikon F100's
1 Mamiya 645 AFD
1 D700 (which is broken. It split in half new years day)

The only ones that really get use though are one of the F100's and the Mamiya. I almost never use the D700 just because right now, i'm sick of how digital looks.
IT SPLIT IN HALF!!!! How in the world did that happen?

3 DSLR
1 Digital 3D
1 Digital P/S
1 MF TLR
3 MF SLR
3 MF Diana clones
2 MF press cameras
15+ 35mm SLRs and rangefinders
1 35mm 3D
25+ Antiques like brownies, bricks, boxes, etc.
3 antique Polaroids
1 smart phone

Total: 60-75 cameras, or so.

Most reactions

Back