how many can you name?

Ooooo, I like it!!! It appears very little on my screen though...must blow it up somehow.

He's there! About 1/4 of the way along from the left, about half way down, just below Bender.

but he's blue!....

That's Universe B Zoidberg. He almost single-handedly destroys the universe by grabbing the box its in and shifting through the numerous other universes...

I can name about 90% of them. They're all there! Hypnotoad, Hedonism bot, Slurms MacKenzie, Barbados Slim, Lurr from Omicron Persei 8, Marilyn Monrobot, EVERYONE!!!

The gargoyle takes up an awful lot of the picture for such an obscure reference to him.

And where's Calculon!?!

That's Universe B Zoidberg. He almost single-handedly destroys the universe by grabbing the box its in and shifting through the numerous other universes...

I remember that episode! I only watch Futurama occasionally.:D

The Farnsworth Paradox...excellent episode :p

Seriously, though...where is Zoidberg (Universe A)?

He probably didn't show up for the shoot because he was foraging through a dumpster somewhere for a meal. Either that or no one would give him a ride.

Woooooooopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoop

try reading the first four words of the original post :er: :greenpbl:

I saw that, but I figured if someone like Pavarotti's head was in there (I mean he's in the show for 3 seconds and just goes, "LAAAAAAAAAAAAA!") I must have overlooked them. I thought it was like a Where's Waldo thing. I was never good at those.

Great work, btw. I told you I was a Futurama freak. If you're doing it, you are awesome. How are you keeping track of who you've put in and who you haven't?

I'm just amazed. You even have the little hermit crab Zoidberg eats when he goes back to his planet ("Who's the tough guy NOW, Vinny?") And hypnotoad, for the record, RULES! ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD...

Most reactions

Back