how many uncareful owners?

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
These were all taken back in August (16th actually) when I went down to the local quarry with the camera. Taken me a long time to post them because I've opened them, thought "load of poo" and closed them again (the first being a great example of that :mrgreen: ). I'm just trying to kick myself up the arse to get the camera(s) out again really. :lol:

b6e2450b.jpg

9e2d1a15.jpg

b6505805.jpg

More to come, maybe... ;)

The last one looks the most interesting to me. I like the barely visible spider web in front of it. Yet I keep trying to figure out what it is. If you don't tell me, I'll have to keep coming back to ponder about it. So please tell me: What on earth is it? ;)

Pax said:
The last one looks the most interesting to me. I like the barely visible spider web in front of it. Yet I keep trying to figure out what it is. If you don't tell me, I'll have to keep coming back to ponder about it. So please tell me: What on earth is it? ;)

looks like the suspension from a truck of some sort.. :/

cool shots ferny! :D
dramatic b/w conversions would look great too... nice textures all over
:thumbsup:

what the hell is that, the machine? :shock: :lol:
looks really interesting...do you have any close ups of this 'thing'?
colours are great here, the old rust can 'paint' beautiful, abstract images sometimes
good job, ferny!!

anj

What on earth is it?
It's a car, believe it or not. :mrgreen:
It's the rear suspension. You can see the exhaust pipe in the bottom left and the fuel tank in the bottom right.
There were loads of them, almsot all burnt out and all rusting away nicely. I assume they've been moved as they were all around the outside of a large bit of wasteland. When I took the third shot I was standing up and I'm 5'7". Yes, some were piled on top of each other. ;)

dramatic b/w conversions would look great too... nice textures all over
I tried a quick b&w and didn't like it. Feel free to tinker if you want. :)

looks really interesting...do you have any close ups of this 'thing'?
Nope, that is a close up. :mrgreen:

Thanks for looking and taking the time to reply. :)

These are great! I think the last one is excellent, the spiderweb on it is really effective.
Good work Pete :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back