How many....???

That varies big time. When I'm up in the mountains for some landscape or hiking shots, around 200-300. When I have a sports shooting 5.000. For weddings 2.000-4.0000. Thats always me AND my wife together

In the summer months I can clear over 1,600 a day, then come winter it can drop to between 300/500 as I`m not really a winter person.

This is a difficult one, I can go out some days and come home with 1500 and other days I do not even fire the shutter...

Reactions: D7K
I've shot 600+, but like Jeff, I've also gone out and either not shot a thing or hit 3 or 4 and that's all.. Either way, the camera always comes when I go out.

I take a camera everywhere I go............

The only time I don`t take the camera out with me is, when taking Susie for her walk in the pitch black early mornings and evenings.

I only get some shots in on my days off from work. So if weather permitting, I will go out and fire off a few hundred a couple days a week.

Maybe a roll a week on average so maybe 2 pics a day. On holiday or when on the road maybe a roll a day. :)

If I am photographing wildlife, about 250. If I am photographing old churches, about 50. Landscape, around 10.

If I am using film, rather fewer.

Sent from my 8070 using Tapatalk

:aiwebs_016: Good grief Charlie Brown.

I don't on a daily basis. Depends on what I'm doing. On any given day out taking pictures... with a Polaroid? 10-20 (unless I take along a camera that uses pack film and one that uses integral film, then maybe 4 packs/up to 40 images). On film? a roll or two up to maybe 4-6 rolls of 24/36 exp. going somewhere scenic or an interesting place; otherwise a few/several shots til another day. Digitally? it depends, took a quick look and anywhere from a 1/2 dozen to a dozen to 40-50. A hockey game? anywhere from 4-8 rolls of 24 exp. or up to 100-150 digitally.

No wonder people are always talking about the amount of editing and storage, etc. It makes sense if someone's shooting wildlife/birds where there's a lot of following/tracking subjects. It's used in sports to fire off a burst to follow a subject, although I don't. Otherwise, it seems like it would be better to slow down and work on learning to see and think, learning to frame and compose efficiently, etc. It does take time and practice but having been a photographer like, forever, I'd suggest spending time looking thru the viewfinder and not so much hitting the shutter release.

It varies....from 5 a week to 1,000 per day.

Some days 50 or so.

I'm more selective than I used to be when I started. I only get out on the occasionally day off but even on those days I come home with 0-20. If I am shooting birds, 0-200. Landacapes, 0-20. I don't have time to edit thousands, lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back