How much better is Full-Frame really?

With the available light diminishing, I knew I was losing ~ one stop of light between changing out cameras, lenses, reattaching the transmitter, refocusing, blah, blah, blah. So I bracketed the set of shots with the D700 (second shot). It turned out I was ~2/3 stop for an equivalent ambient light. Thus the difference between 1/13s on the D300 and 1/8s on the D700. Close enough, I say.

This is very useful. Thanks for the input. :mrgreen:

I would like to see this with different subject distance so they had the same framing.

I would like to see this with different subject distance so they had the same framing.
That would seem to be useless information for inov8tor. Much like most of my input has been for you.

The fact that inov8tor wanted to see the difference between FF and cropped, the point has been made with these examples. Not great examples mind you, but more than is on offer to this point. If someone else could offer up examples, I would gladly pull mine down.

If you or anyone else clocked on, there was a lesson to be learned in those examples. Other than Neil (because he knows most things photographic) who got it?

That would seem to be useless information for inov8tor. Much like most of my input has been for you.

The fact that inov8tor wanted to see the difference between FF and cropped, the point has been made with these examples. Not great examples mind you, but more than is on offer to this point. If someone else could offer up examples, I would gladly pull mine down.

If you or anyone else clocked on, there was a lesson to be learned in those examples. Other than Neil (because he knows most things photographic) who got it?

What the hell is your problem lol?

You got some issues, and need to go to anger management or something.

Dude, I am as cool as a cucumber. You just have to realize words have meanings and consequences. I asked simple, pertinent and a few comic relief questions in the other thread. The fact that your lack of identifying satire is not my fault. Your responses are on your own nickle. The results can be a life lesson. I am here to help you grow as an individual and hopefully as a photographer. Pissing me off changes the lesson plan, but not the end game. Do you really want to continue down this avenue? Say it and it is so.

Dude, I am as cool as a cucumber. You just have to realize words have meanings and consequences. I asked simple, pertinent and a few comic relief questions in the other thread. The fact that your lack of identifying satire is not my fault. Your responses are on your own nickle. The results can be a life lesson. I am here to help you grow as an individual and hopefully as a photographer. Pissing me off changes the lesson plan, but not the end game. Do you really want to continue down this avenue? Say it and it is so.

You said: "If you or anyone else clocked on, there was a lesson to be learned in those examples. Other than Neil (because he knows most things photographic) who got it?"

When replying to me saying: "This is very useful. Thanks for the input. :mrgreen:"

Does this make any sense to you? Do you think this a proper response to someone complimenting and thanking you?

Did you think I was being sarcastic or something?

I was clearly saying thank you for the post, but then you proceeded to attack me yet again.

I have nobody on ignore in these forums so far, and don't even like the idea of using it.

Sadly I may have to use it for people like you, since YOU just can't seem to find a way to get along with me.

I am not here to fight with people, or to cause problems. I have to wonder if this is the same for you, somehow I doubt it.

You came into my thread and started shooting your mouth off with useless and confrontational posts, remember that.

Dude, get over yoursellf. Look at my history. There's some good and some not so good. You keep wanting to chirp in, but yet you have nothing to say that is of any value. Get over yourself and your self indulgence. You are not the bees knees.

We're done. You obviously have a different agenda than mine and I do not care to take time to understand you agression. Yeah go ahead and call me out, but you're not thinkinking things through. You're a newbie idiot.

I'm an idiot as well....... but seriously...... you're an idiot. I lay claims to being an idiot myself.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfcnoIkBdjc[/ame]
Tag , you're it.​

Dude, get over yoursellf. Look at my history. There's some good and some not so good. You keep wanting to chirp in, but yet you have nothing to say that is of any value. Get over yourself and your self indulgence. You are not the bees knees.

We're done. You obviously have a different agenda than mine and I do not care to take time to understand you agression. Yeah go ahead and call me out, but you're not thinkinking things through. You're a newbie idiot.

I'm an idiot as well....... but seriously...... you're an idiot. I lay claims to being an idiot myself.

Tag , you're it.​

No I don't consider myself an idiot.

You are still attacking me.

I have no interest to play your little "tag your it" internet forum game.

It is clear that you simply cannot let this go and be mature.

Most reactions

Back