How much for gas in your area?

WOOT!! I never thought I would be cheering for this but Gas is $2.52 as of right now...this morning, when I got it..prolly by the time I get home it will be $5.00. The sad part is for only 26 gal it cost me $75..so it was a bitter sweet Woot...

Mitica100 said:
Between $3.06 and $3.18 for regular unleaded.

you should come over to the west-side, I just paid $3.03/gallon @ QT! Huge difference, i know... :D Cost Co is prolly a little cheaper...

the cheapest ive seen it here in a long time is 3.29 a gal. we peaked at 3.54 a gallon. i live in a "rich" area but im poor as dirt hunger, so it blows to be me. whatever ive got an accord and a longboard :).

It was $2.57 here....and I'm going to kick myself tomorrow because the gas light came on during the drive home and I bet it will be more expensive tomorrow :er:

I filled up for $2.49 on my way to work today. These prices really suck for me, I'm a delivery driver and cover 50 to 100 miles a day, at 17-19 mpg!!!!

Well, it's $7.04 here in the UK. So count yourselves lucky!! Still, my car does 52.9mpg in your gallons!

(Damn that was a needlessly complicated conversion!!)

Rob

this is just a shameless plug for a website that I have built . It uses google maps to estimate the total fuel cost of your roadtrip. Its still a bit buggy, but give it a go: fuel cost calculator.

Its not much use to me these days its a 5 minute leisurely stroll to the office :p

3.22 at the gas station my girlfriend works and 3.05 acrosst he street. Guess where I buy gas?

Most reactions

Back