How much to sell my lens for?

Valya

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I want to sell my nikkor 55-200 dx 1.4-5.6 g VR lens . I almost never used it . What would be a good price to sell it for ? I just dont know . Thanks guys

Go to ebay and search for completed listings.

I want to sell my nikkor 55-200 dx 1.4-5.6 g VR lens . I almost never used it . What would be a good price to sell it for ? I just dont know . Thanks guys

Actually it's an AF-S 55-200 mm f/4-5.6G VR ED IF. It's not 1.4.
Do you have all the paperwork and hardware that came with the lens, like the user's manual, front and rear lens caps, etc?

How much you are able to sell it for depends on how good you are at selling.
In your advertisements for the lens you state your asking price. Your asking price should be somewhat higher than your selling price.
If you do a good selling job, you usually get less than your asking price but more than your selling price.
Generally, if you wind up having to sell for less than your selling price you have not been effective at selling.

At Cameta Camera, refurbished with a 1 year warranty (90 day Nikon warranty, 275 day Cameta warranty), the VR version sells for about $125. The non-VR version sells for about $120 at Cameta Camera.
Cameta Camera is a Nikon authorized factory refurbished gear seller.
Nikon's new lens warranty only applies to the original owner, so the next owner of your lens won't have a warranty.

eBay completed sales of the VR version of that lens range from $95 to $170.

Dang maybe I shouldn't donate mine. Lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back