How much wood would a woodchuck chuck....

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I didn't want to start my topic with a greeting as everyone else did...But I'll follow up with it here.

Hey'a, my name is Rachel and I live in a world somewhere between Chicago and Connecticut. More so I move between the two places. I'm a junior at an art college and I'm studying photography. I figured it would be a good idea to get to know some other photographers who are on all different levels and styles. Where else to find that other than the internet?

I've only been doing photography for about 10 months or so. I took a class during my sophomore year and made the radical decision to jump to boat from graphic design to photography.

If anyone wants to check out some of my work and tell me what they think that would be awesome: http://rachelnurmi.wix.com/index
It's nice to meet you all!

Also...A woodchuck would chuck a lot of wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Hello and welcome to the forum Rachel!

I dunno how much wood a woodchuck could chuck... how much ground could a groundhog grind if a groundhog could grind ground?

Welcome to TPF!

Welcome to the site.

I stopped by your site...looks good, for what few pics there are. You graphic design background is probably helping you more than you realize! Welcome to TPF.

I dunno how much wood a woodchuck could chuck... how much ground could a groundhog grind if a groundhog could grind ground?

Welcome to TPF!

A groundhog would grind a lot of ground if a groundhog could grind ground!

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back