how often do you have your camera?

D40 is always on me. I bring the D300 for "really important" stuff. lol

Im startin to carry the film a lot more than the digi these days

I carry a camera where ever I go with the exception of work (not allowed). Usually a single camera and 1 lens (on occasion 2 lenses) in a regular messenger bag which is used to carry a variety of personal items.

I carry mine a good percentage of the time except when doing errands, etc and most work days. When i wake up early enough before work though I can shoot 5 minutes down the road to a wildlife area and catch a sunrise. If I'm going some where leisurely, I will more than likely take it, just in case.

My Kiev 4 goes everywhere my Canon gear doesn't. Unless I want to shoot digital and the weather is bad, then I grab the E1.

A nikon E8800 P&S comes with me about 75% of the time. I have the Nikon dSLR when I want to take the better quality shots.

Last edited:
My Kodak EasyShare come with me...where ever I go!!!

:O)

I like to carry it around with me as much as possible, but I live in suburbia, so I'm often stripped of photo ops, so I carry it less. It sucks, living in the city, you can get good urban shots and do some abstract stuff. Living in the country, you can get shots of nature. But living in the suburbs, you have close to nothing but the flower's in your neighbor's flower bed.

Whenever I'm in a more scenic environment though, I have it with me 100% of the time.

I like to carry it around with me as much as possible, but I live in suburbia, so I'm often stripped of photo ops, so I carry it less. It sucks, living in the city, you can get good urban shots and do some abstract stuff. Living in the country, you can get shots of nature. But living in the suburbs, you have close to nothing but the flower's in your neighbor's flower bed.

Whenever I'm in a more scenic environment though, I have it with me 100% of the time.

Haha im with 100% on that one buddy! If i ever leave my boring repetitive neighbourhood my bags on my back.

I carry mine just about everywhere, especially work. Never know when I'm gonna get an opportunity to shoot an operation or a nasty little injury.

Yup. I'm stuck halfway between city and country. I guess I could take pics of the thousands of stripmalls around me.

My SLRs have always stayed home unless I am going out specifically to use them, but I am never without a P&S, I won't leave home without it.

My DSLR goes with me everywhere even at work. I am not a photographer by trade but a programmer / maintenance technician. But I do find excuses even at work to use it.

I have a smaller bag I take it in for every day use. Just enough room for a second lens, spare battery and charger, and lens cleaner with wipes. It is padded however.

I always have my camera. Because it never fails that when I dont, I need it.

Unless I'm doing something on the weekend with the family, I don't have my camera on me. Living in the suburbs, there's not much worth going on and the weather in South Carolina can't be good for a camera in a car.

I would like to have a pocket sized point and shoot to slip in my jeans pocket for taking photos on the go when I'm out and just happen to stumble on something really great. I'm in the market now though.

Most reactions

Back