how often do you have your camera?

I have atleast one if not three with me at all times.

I carry a Digital P&S in my briefcase at all times to and from work.
I have a Film P&S that often srmains in my brief case but it comes out if space is needed.
I take my SLR everywhere on my time away from work, and periodically I carry it and my bag to work with me.

This snap shot was taken at work with my Digital P&S.

This one was taken wile walking out to meet up with my GF's sister in law on her way home from work.

Picture #2 was taken wile waiting for my GF to get out of school

This one was shot wile walking to the grossery store

This one was shot wile out on a date with my GF....:oops: (don't try this at home kids)

So....yeah, I always have a camera of some shape or form in reach

It's too hot here (usually) to leave it in the car, and I can't take it to work with me, so I just leave it at home unless I plan on using it.

Haven't really had that problem; using windshield sunshades and a solar window fan on the really hot days, and keeping it behind the passenger seat, the Alpha in a LowePro bag stays cooler than it gets in a few minutes of direct sunlight during use.

I don't usually carry the film SLRs unless I'm planning to use them, though, since I suspect the film would be a lot more sensitive to the heat. My PowerShot S2 and my Samsung S730 pretty much always stay in the car with no problems. The Alpha goes with me most of the time when I get out of the car for more than a couple of minutes.

Most reactions

Back