How reliable are DxO Mark scores?

I must be confused...it looks like you're using marketing material from the company who makes DxO in a discussion about whether it should be considered accurate and reliable.:scratch:

If you look at that page, DxO says "major players in the imaging industry" and Canon isn't there. Obviously Canon isn't a major player in the imaging industry. This may explain why their cameras and lenses score lower across the board in DxO tests.

If you look at that page, DxO says "major players in the imaging industry" and Canon isn't there. Obviously Canon isn't a major player in the imaging industry. This may explain why their cameras and lenses score lower across the board in DxO tests.

Ah...now I get it lol.....my bad... I are a little slow:oops:

Funny, all the Canon users were touting the benchmarks WHEN Canon tested higher?

Wow. This guy's a more serious Nikon fanboy than some others on here. Every thread I've read with your post in it are praising Nikon for what you perceive as infallibility or bashing Canon because they're Satan's camera.

Funny, all the Canon users were touting the benchmarks WHEN Canon tested higher?

Wow. This guy's a more serious Nikon fanboy than some others on here. Every thread I've read with your post in it are praising Nikon for what you perceive as infallibility or bashing Canon because they're Satan's camera.

Your a famed 'Canon Shill' on the forum as Derrel once mentioned.. I remember you actually making a post to show off about how Canon HDSLRs were being used in Hollywood. Takes a fanboy to know one!

I think this says it all: Customers worldwide use DxO Analyzer

Oh Please!
Here is just a sample of our current customers:

So what you're saying is they put HTC, CHIMEI and CCI in that list and didn't put Canon because they were just showing a sample. It's like making iPad displays and not saying that Apple is one of your customers but listing all those little Chinese ripoffs instead.

I wonder if it will end like like the PC industry benchmarking in the past. The manufacturers create hardware that optimizer just for the test. So a video card score very high in the test does not mean it perform as great in real life example.

Your a famed 'Canon Shill' on the forum as Derrel once mentioned.. I remember you actually making a post to show off about how Canon HDSLRs were being used in Hollywood. Takes a fanboy to know one!

Looks like we have another one. Let me guess, the 5D MKII is a novelty piece of equipment at best and could never be used in professional video production?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What? Better check yourself and your facts. I never say one brand is better than another nor do I think that would or could be a true statement. Rather, I only point out that when Canon did rank higher scores that Canon users quoted them often.

I'm not anybody's fanboy....chit, I took off all the Harley emblems off my bike. Not into branding, you got the wrong guy. I just call it like i see it...and as I see you you were way out of line.

Most reactions

Back