How to achieve this amazing effect??

kavinroc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys..i m an intermediate photographer...i saw a guy called kr Sunil...his photos seem to have this amazing effect like only his reds,greens & blues are saturated and sharp but his background and skin tones are little desaturated and dark...any of u guys know how to get this effect?? he uses a canon 7d camera and some sigma lens..is this effect possible just through a photo or some post processing is involved like ps or lightroom? pleaseee some body help me to achieve the effect in the pics...much help would be appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not that difficult to customize white balance to emphasize particular colors. And there are plenty of post-processing programs...back in the negative/film days we'd call it "burning"....that allow you to selectively darken areas of the photo so you increase emphasis on your subject or make the photo more compelling by eliminating distractions. Another way to achieve a similar affect is use of a speed light (that lights up the immediate subject but drops off quickly leading to a dark, unlit background....not sure that was what was used in any of these photos but I mention it b/c it's a way to achieve a similar result).

By effect you mean taking decent pictures?

It's not that difficult to customize white balance to emphasize particular colors. And there are plenty of post-processing programs...back in the negative/film days we'd call it "burning"....that allow you to selectively darken areas of the photo so you increase emphasis on your subject or make the photo more compelling by eliminating distractions. Another way to achieve a similar affect is use of a speed light (that lights up the immediate subject but drops off quickly leading to a dark, unlit background....not sure that was what was used in any of these photos but I mention it b/c it's a way to achieve a similar result).
so its particularly a saturated pic with dodge nd burn in photoshop to achieve d black effect rite???

Most reactions

Back