how to be a good friend in this situation? need opinions

^^Poor form and totally unnecessary.

(Edited: Directed at a now-deleted post, not at pgriz's comment. I don't think it's even possible for pgriz to write an unnecessary comment in poor form! :) )

Yes it is. I just usually delete them. However, you wouldn't believe the number of posts in notepad that were left unposted. :sexywink:

(Edited: Directed at a now-deleted post, not at pgriz's comment. I don't think it's even possible for pgriz to write an unnecessary comment in poor form! :) )

Yes it is. I just usually delete them. However, you wouldn't believe the number of posts in notepad that were left unposted. :sexywink:
Well you could start quoting my completely inappropriate and unnecessary posts and then rephrase them so they actually sound smart and helpful... lol

Well you could start quoting my completely inappropriate and unnecessary posts and then rephrase them so they actually sound smart and helpful... lol

Hmmm... could do that - but creative ghost-writing and paraphrasing is a schedule 2 fee activity. Will need your CC # & verification code for that. :D

Hmmm... could do that - but creative ghost-writing and paraphrasing is a schedule 2 fee activity. Will need your CC # & verification code for that. :D
Hmm.. do you like bananas by chance?

Lol

Love them! But services are paid in bits of ones and zeroes to my bank account. Which is fed by the CC. But don't ask for any now - time to snooze.:wink:

Love them! But services are paid in bits of ones and zeroes to my bank account. Which is fed by the CC. But don't ask for any now - time to snooze.:wink:
Ok fine. My credit card number is easy to remember, its the same as my social security number:

Most reactions

Back