How to create this shot

bishyboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

Hope someone can help. I'm a relatively new photographer although have recently invested in a canon 1100d dslr camera and some good studio lighting. I'm looking to create photos similar to the attached photographs. Can anyone advise how these photos have been created? Any idea which materials/ backdrops I would have to buy to create these types of shots and what type of material is best for a sharp white background.

Images deleted; please do not post images to which you do not hold rights. You may post links.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

Attachments

• 431.jpg
    431.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 265
  • 918.jpg
    918.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks, have just ordered the 4th edition. Is there a particular chapter/chapters you would recommend me reading that describe how to create the shots I originally posted?
thanks

Buy and then read the book Light, Science and Magic.

I'm not trying to be rude but just do it and thank me later.

^^This. The book keeps building on itself, you may need to look at various parts of it. It's a really good read for information.

Start at Chapter 1
and read until there are no more pages

Image #1 looks like it has a rendered background...and the reflection created in Photoshop.

Both of those images look like they did not come out of a camera but were created in a 3D software like 3DS MAX or C4D

Most reactions

Back