How to Get Arrested

large_lEXuvv0yxjQC2LSKwh5gSia3d5E.jpg

Excuse me Miss Dion.

I heard the guy in France was slightly annoyed by people blocking the street as well... that makes it okay right?

If there was "NO TRAFFIC" then the incident would not have happened now would it because Moron in the truck WAS TRAFFIC!
There was no traffic. The truck guy thought the road was his driveway. Hence the reason he kept screaming to get off his "driveway" and not "you're blocking the road".

This thread contains a lot of subject matter that is outside what's acceptable per the TPF guidelines....it also contains some thoughts and attitudes that have no place in the open forum.

Cool it here, please, or the whole thread will vanish. First, last and only warning. Thankee!

I'm not saying the the Brotographer was some sort of social misfit, only that he was inconsiderate and was, in fact, breaking the law. This doesn't excuse the Agro Redneck's handling of the situation, like I said, he should have just flipped them the bird and called the cops if he was really that worried about it.

But it's not his road to park on like that. What the Agro Redneck's motivation was to respond the way he had has makes no difference to the fact that the Brotographer *was* photographing a car on a public highway in a way that requires a permit.

I carry pepper spray and a Walter PPS .40 cal. Never had cause to use either, but I've been close twice.
I cannot even begin to describe how disturbing that sentence is.

I won't get into a 2nd amendment argument or any of that, I would however like to expand a little bit on my previous post.

I understand how what I posted, without any context, could be disturbing to some. The two times I did come close, I genuinely felt fear for my life. I also got cornered by a stray pit-bull once, but that is another story... The reason I carry the pepper spray as well as a gun is so I have a less-lethal option.

This thread contains a lot of subject matter that is outside what's acceptable per the TPF guidelines....it also contains some thoughts and attitudes that have no place in the open forum.

Cool it here, please, or the whole thread will vanish. First, last and only warning. Thankee!

Make a whole thread disappear? Cool.. can I post an elephant picture in it first, because that would be supercool...

Wait.. I'm not helping again.. ok, sorry, going back to my corner. :)

Make a whole thread disappear? Cool.. can I post an elephant picture in it first, because that would be supercool...

Wait.. I'm not helping again.. ok, sorry, going back to my corner. :)

Bah! Being useful is for losers and squares... I'd rather be one of the misfits in the corner any day! :cool-98:

Make a whole thread disappear? Cool.. can I post an elephant picture in it first, because that would be supercool......

Now, why on earth would a gorilla want to post a photo of an elephant?

...to the fact that the Brotographer *was* photographing a car on a public highway in a way that requires a permit.

So what?

using tapatalk.

Make a whole thread disappear? Cool.. can I post an elephant picture in it first, because that would be supercool......

Well it's not as a distraction while we build our forces for some kind of armed revolt. Nope, I can assure you that's not the reason.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Well it's not as a distraction while we build our forces for some kind of armed revolt. Nope, I can assure you that's not the reason.

Your pictures came back from Walmart. You look good.

6a00d8354f822a69e201676453b0c9970b-pi

Your pictures came back from Walmart. You look good.

6a00d8354f822a69e201676453b0c9970b-pi
Gotta love General Aldo. He is such a zany madcap.

Most reactions

Back