How to get that Getty look for brochure of seats!!

curiousworld

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have images of seats for a customer which are studio shots. I want to know how to get that getty look. They are for web sales presentation and brochure/marketing publications. How to I get that sexy look on top of the photos.

Oh my bad...haha.

Is this getty: :lol: .....or is that giddy? I'm so confused.

I have images of seats for a customer which are studio shots. I want to know how to get that getty look. They are for web sales presentation and brochure/marketing publications. How to I get that sexy look on top of the photos.
An Internet search yields nothing about 'the Getty look'.

the getty look - Bing

maybe he's talking about a stock images from Getty Images? Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

No one's quite sure what a Getty image is, or they would have. The OP is going to have to clarify her request if she wants the help.

Pick one:

Getty Images

I'll pick Getty, since most of here know what images are.

I wonder if we'll ever find out what The Getty Look is.

Last edited:
Getty look........hire everyone with a camera, pay them little money, treat them like crap and require they flood the market with the images. It's bulk sales and not always quality. Getty is the largest fast food photo agency out there, it has swallowed up some of the best sports photo agencies in the world by undercutting the market. They are not very well liked by a great many professional photographers.

Most reactions

Back