How to make slides from prints for a slide presentation

Tray

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I know how to make prints from slides but I don't know how to make slides from prints and or jpegs. Have to give a talk to the local Historical Society. Have lots of photos but they want a slide presentation. The only solution I see is to copy the prints by pinning them to a wall, using the proper lights [32000K] and shooting them with my SLR loaded with Ektachrome B 160? Does anyone have a different solution that would provide more quality?

Interesting---I don't know what transparent paper is. These are fairly high quality prints of mine and I don't want to lose very much quality in the process. We kinda of want to dazel the audience. Maby I should make this a Power Point demonstration, as much as I hate to mix media types

Tray said:
The only solution I see is to copy the prints by pinning them to a wall, using the proper lights [32000K] and shooting them with my SLR loaded with Ektachrome B 160? Does anyone have a different solution that would provide more quality?

if you take them to a lab, thats essentially what they'll do. other than originally taking the images on slide film you're kind of stuck. If you have the powerpoint option, you're MUCH better off doing it that way. It looks far more professional, and the quality will be better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back